Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The moonlight pack part 6

As leafstar looked up to Sunclan she said. " why tiger star? Why did you let kitty pets. Into buck break woods?" To her surprise her past leader shook her head." I did not allow them here, they do not believe in our customs of Sunclan. Also I do not believe they are kitty pets. They... Are groundclan they believe in a strange custom called star clan." Then to leafstars surprise, she heard a awful yowl of pain from a dog in her clan. " FIRE!" The dog barked loudly. "Get out of camp!" Said Starfur. " hurry leafstar!" Then in a blaze of fire covered trees they were safe. "How did the trees catch?" Said Leafstar. "I don't know. Does Sunclan?" Asked Starfur. Leafstar shook her head. " no Tigerstar does not or at least, I don't think she does." She said adding a bit of panic in her voice. "How could Sunclan not know something? They know all!" "I believed that too, until I walked with Sunclan in my dreams." I just hope everything will be ok thought Starfur worriedly. " patch heart!" Yowled a nearby dog. " he is badly hurt!" Sun leaf rushed to patchhearts aid. She bandaged him and he looked ok. Sort of. "Bubble,leaf,sun,fox,lover," said patchheart. Normally so smart and wise patchheart had lost his mind.  "I want a pice of candy "what?" Asked sunleaf.  By then patchheart had moved on to another topic. " How do birdies fly? Where do kits come from? How do ya hunt?"  He babbled. " w-w-what?" Said leafpup.

No comments:

Post a Comment