Monday, February 10, 2014

Lps moonlight pack part 3

She did under stand as soon as she saw her leader. A deep cut was in her leaders side. A tooth embedded in her fur. Tigerstar! She thought. She rushed to her leaders side as quick as her paws could carry her. Her paws felt cold from the ice covered ground but she did not care. " Tigerstar what happened?" She said. " f-f-fire clan " her leader said weakly. " they attacked with no warning. The battle cry was so powerful... I-I- I could not hold them off for long...."  Her leader got a look in her eyes that told them she will join Sunclan soon. As she nuzzled her leader for the last time her leader whispered," your my new deputy, and your new name is..... Leaf star......." And her leaders breath died down. " No no no no!" Then she accepted it and said, even though she knew Tigerstar was no longer here, " I will do my best and be good to the clan" and with that leaf star left the tent. - Jailyn. End of part 3
E


No comments:

Post a Comment